As a Consultant Psychologist and psychotherapist I have worked with hundreds of patients and understand the courage it takes to face one’s emotions. My specialities are in working with trauma (PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), complex trauma, dissociative disorders, childhood abuse, depression and anxiety, couples therapy as well as relationship issues for individuals, and clinical supervision.
My specialities are in working with trauma (PTSD - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), complex trauma, dissociative disorders, childhood abuse, depression and anxiety, couples therapy as well as relationship issues for individuals, and clinical supervision.Read more
Individual therapy (sometimes called counselling, psychotherapy, or simply therapy) is a process where you work one-to-one with a trained therapist. This is done in a caring, safe, and confidential space where you can explore your emotions, thoughts, beliefs, and behaviours, identify and work through issues in your life that you would like to change, accept, or better understand.Read more
"We may or may not be able to change our outer circumstances, but with awareness we can always change our inner attitude, and this is enough to transform our life."Jack Kornfield
- Chartered & Registered Counselling Psychologist (HCPC)
- Transpersonal and Integrative Psychotherapist (UKCP)
- Accredited EMDR Consultant (EMDR Europe & EMDR UK & Ireland)
- Certified EFT Couples Therapist (ICEEFT & BEFTC)
- Associate Fellow and Registered Supervisor of British Psychological Society (BPS)
- Professional Member of International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- European Society for Traumatic Stress Society, and UK Psychological Trauma Society Member, ICEEFT and BEFTC (for Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy), Accredited Voluntary Register Scheme
- Registered to accept payment with private insurers; Aviva, BUPA , AXA-PPP, Cigna, & Nuffield.
- Office in Brighton & Hove, East Sussex, UK
- Online appointments available
- GDPR Compliant